Click to watch the video
Pointivo Cell Tower Analytics Platform
The Pointivo platform transforms telecom tower audit and inspection workflows with dimensionally accurate 3D digital twins and AI-powered analytics. Pointivo’s patented drone cell tower inspection software revolutionizes the way companies collect and manage their physical asset data, improving business decisions through accuracy and science.
Designed as a powerful, yet intuitive audit tool, Pointivo Tower Analytics uses rich 3D visualization, integrated with legacy databases, equipment catalogs, and engineering software programs that drive more efficient wireless infrastructure initiatives.
The next generation of drone cell tower audit & inspection
Accelerate tower asset deliverables through an on-demand central high quality data repository
Increase project turnaround, volume and revenue
Pinpoint Accuracy Delivered in Days, not Weeks
Our comprehensive 3D modeling software collects tower imagery from drones, mobile devices, low flying aircraft, and other sources and converts it to rich 2D and 3D digital replicas with dimensional accuracy to +/- 0.5 cm on a 400-foot tower.
Automated AI-driven detection and identification features recognize asset data based on integrations with antenna equipment and mount structure catalogs. Customers have 24/7 access to a “digital twin” of cell tower structures and surrounding ground space, all through our web-based cell tower inspections platform.
Automated Tower Data Collection & Analytics
- Specialized tower flight patterns
- Optimized for monopole, guyed, and self-support cell towers
- Reduces onsite flight and capture time
- 3D photogrammetry engine specialized for telecom
- Industry-leading accuracy, ±0.5 cm
- Processing thousands of cell towers per month
- AI-powered tower equipment detection
Digital Twin & Cell Tower
- Visualization of 3D CAD & photogrammetric data
- Virtual tower inspection & measurement tools
- Centralized cell tower equipment repository
- Automated detection and comparison of equipment changes over time
Pointivo’s Tower Analytics identifies all available space on towers that can be used to drive sales and leasing. Quickly and efficiently determine additional lease capacity and increase the profitability of a tower.
Tower Inspection Audits (TIAs)
Tower inspection audits are performed to keep tower companies in compliance, minimize risk, and prevent any injuries or fatalities. Pointivo’s Tower Analytics deliver detailed information on tower structure and condition. Minimizing on-site time through our accurate 3D digital twins and AI-powered analytics to improve these inspections, will dramatically improve efficiency and turnaround time for TIAs.
Receive complete and accurate mount mapping in just 5 days and only 30 minutes of your time with Pointivo. We leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) to augment the mount analysis process, saving weeks of time and significant dollars. In just days, we generate a standard report, consistent with your existing and preferred formats, that will take an engineer 30 minutes (or less) to review.
Pre/Post Construction Audit
Whether you are evaluating cost to construct or verifying accuracy of mod/installation, Pointivo Tower analytics can deliver timely and accurate reports that ensure no surprises before and accurate closeout data after construction. Save time, money and avoid repeat trips to the site by having an accurate assessment of conditions and finished mod/install.
Structural & Civil Engineering
Engineers rely on accurate mount and tower mapping information for mount and structural analyses. Poitivo’s “5 Day Mount Mapping” enabled by our AI-driven analytics, delivers engineering grade accuracy in report formats that may be directly input into mount analysis programs – avoiding delays by crew shortages and requiring <30 minutes of engineering review.
Tower Acquisition (M&A)
The digitization of cell towers is becoming increasingly more important to the valuation of tower portfolios. Whether buying or selling, knowing the condition and lease potential of the portfolio relies heavily on accurate data. Pointivo’s Tower analytics will quickly and accurately establish available space and condition assessment before or during due diligence.
Central repository of tower structures and equipment
Drone Cell Tower Inspections are Transforming Industries
Tower Engineering Firms
- Accurately measure dimensions of tower structures, mounts and equipment for faster mapping and data capture to drive engineering deliverables
- Accelerate the delivery of design and structural analysis, maintenance, and cell tower inspection reporting
- Eliminate return inspections due to missing in-field data by accessing a complete digital catalog of tower structures and assets
- Increase accuracy and turnaround time for TIA’s and post construction audits from weeks to days
- Rapidly determine available space on towers to drive sales and leasing
- Reduce safety risk and maintain compliance by decreasing the number of tower climbs
- Identify potential climbing hazards to further reduce safety issues
- Support 5G build-outs by quickly collecting cell tower inspection data regardless of weather, resources, or data constraints
- Review high-resolution “digital twin” images to confirm precise equipment placement with detailed measurements, structural data, and ground space
- Streamline cell tower inspection data collection for engineering requirements driven by tower modifications
Cell Site Technicians
- Increase the speed and accuracy of cell towers reporting using precise digital imagery and equipment measurements
- Reduce repetitive tower climbs and safety risks by integrating drone technology for mount mapping and equipment inventory inspection
- Support 5G build-out by increasing your teams’ capacity to inspect and collect data digitally, in addition to tower climbs
”We designed our tower platform to be simple yet powerful, solving real problems with concrete solutions for the wireless infrastructure market. Our patents prove our solution is revolutionizing tower asset management and delivering modern workflows driving efficiencies and boosting profits across the ecosystem.Dan CiprariCEO and Co-founder, Pointivo