Pointivo Spatial IQ: Construction
Pointivo’s Spatial IQ: Construction platform is being utilized by the top drone platforms to solve real problems in the construction industry. The platform ingests high-res drone imagery and utilizes integrated AI, computer vision and advanced analytics to offer time and cost-saving capabilities.
Pointivo works with drone partners and innovative construction partners using the Spatial IQ platform to provide AI-driven 3D visualization tools to virtually inspect a site for compliance.
Pointivo’s cloud-based Spatial IQ: Construction application delivers detailed physical asset measurements and analysis extracted from drone-captured imagery, allowing comparison to as-planned BIM models and tracking of progress over time. AI-driven 3D visualization tools enable virtual 3D inspection of a construction site, providing highly accurate cut and fill volume analytics to save time and money in site preparation.
Spatial IQ: Construction Supports
Drone Platforms and Pilot Networks
- Improve efficiency and reduce cost of site monitoring
- Automate construction site progress tracking
- Virtually walk around structures to perform detailed, contactless inspection
- Reduce errors with detailed cut and fill metrics
- API access for simple integration into drone capture asset inventory workflow
- Automatic generation of 3D dimensional data for site structures
- Annotating images and maps for easier communication
- Fully-autonomous processing pipeline
- Powerful 3D visualization engine to virtually walk site and assets
- AI-driven automatic categorization and mapping of structures in the scene
- Detailed cut and fill analytics